Mainly responsible for the credit review and evaluation of the borrower's payment capacity while ensuring that the credit evaluation, credit facilities, and purpose of borrowers are in conformity with the Bank’s credit guidelines and standards for credit quality and TAT.
1) Conduct credit evaluation of new and existing credits. This shall include but is not limited to the following:
a. Conduct client interviews / client calls to get information regarding the company and its financials to ensure that information and data in the CO Remarks are accurate up-to-date and comprehensive.
b. Prepare financial projections for client’s that are looking for term loans, and group fact sheets and financial highlights for accounts that have 3 or more companies.
c. Prepare the body of the credit offering which consists of the proposal, review of the relationship, company background, financial analysis, industry analysis and other data that make the client’s credit stronger.
d. Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory and credit risk management requirements
2) Recommend the appropriate credit or loan package in tandem with the Marketing Relationship Manager (RM).
3) Presentation of credit proposals before the sub-credit committee
4) Conduct timely term loan reviews and line renewals.
5) Prepare accurate and timely management reports
6) Ensure that for remedial management, the Marketing RM is able to come up with the final restructuring proposal.
7) Perform other duties that can be assigned by the Credit Reviewer, the Credit Team Head, the Commercial Loans Department Head or Credit Division Head
CITY OF MAKATI