Sr Associate, IT Applications
• With extensive knowledge and working experience in handling end to end implementation, roll out projects
and/or functional support particularly SAP Materials Management
• Provide maintenance and support, enhancements, features activation and implementations in support of
• Project management, support, and coordination for systems involving request to order and inventory
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
• Perform detailed analysis of business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions based on
best practices; identify, interpret, validate, and document customer requirements.
• Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives; identify necessary system enhancements or
• Document functional designs, test scenarios and results.
• Configure, test, and deploy the system based on the approved design or blueprint.
• Identify gaps, issues, and provide work around solutions.
• Act as a liaison with customer for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve system issues.
• Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
• Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
• Mentor junior members.
If interested you may send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and assessment.