BACKROOM SUPPORT OFFICER
- Edits bills received for the day. Awards the good bills to the service providers for delivery and forwards erroneous/questionable bills to Finance Control Officer for reversal.
- Monitors and verifies accomplishments of service providers on bills delivered. Validates the billing invoice of service providers and forwards same to the Business Support Officer Revenue for the preparation of vouchers.
- Awards disconnection and reconnection job orders to service providers. Validates the billing invoice of service providers and forwards same to Business Support Officer Revenue for the preparation of vouchers.
- Posts revised consumption and amount in SAP all current and prior years’ revision.
- Coordinates with other units in the BA-resolved complaints pertaining to collection and related activities
- Performs other function that maybe assigned from time to time
- Graduate of any Business course
- With at least 1-year work experience SAP processing
- Must be willing to be assigned in Pasig Business Area
About the Company
Manila Water Company, Inc. is the East Zone concessionaire responsible for bringing water, sewerage and sanitation services to 6.8 million people in eastern Metro Manila and Rizal Province. Reaching beyond borders, Manila Water is replicating its unique brand of service to the rest of the country through Manila Water Philippine Ventures, and in the region through Manila Water Asia Pacific. Manila Water Total Solutions is its wholly-owned subsidiary that handles product innovation and development. Hailed as a shining example of a successful public-private partnership, Manila Water puts a premium on sustainable development with a mission anchored on helping build communities and protecting the environment. Manila Water is the first Philippine company to win the prestigious Asian Human Capital Award for its innovative and impactful human resource practices. Manila Water was also conferred the People Management Association of the Philippines' Employer of the Year Award in 2006, among many other notable accolades for excellence in management, corporate governance and sustainability.