• Graduate of Geodetic Engineering, Geography, Civil Engineering, Forestry, Agriculture, Environmental Studies or any
• With advanced knowledge in Geographic Information System, Mapping, Telemetry, Surveying & Instrumentation,
Map analysis, Database and Server Integration.
• At least 2- 3 years of work experience in mapping and with basic skills in using ArcGIS 9.3 or higher, QGIS, MapInfo,
Global Mapper, and other GIS software.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of Philippine geography and cadaster.
• Knowledge in AutoCAD is an advantage.
• With Driver’s License of at least Restriction 1 & 2 is an advantage
If interested you may send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and assessment.