Senior Associate, Process Improvement
• With at least 5 years of Internal Audit work experience
• Extensive knowledge on various business processes
• Aid in the design, development, and implementation of policies and procedures.
• Identify issues, build, and implement solutions to deliver continuous service improvements.
• Help drive process improvement and continuous improvement based on best practices.
• Management of Service Level Agreement, quality, and customer experience.
• Determine and evaluate process issues which are affecting the Service Level Agreement Compliance.
• Identify and eliminate barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality. Establish methods to reduce processing
time related to poor performance
• Help monitor the quality and productivity of teams.
• Help establish and implement competency models for the various roles in the company and provide guidance to
managers to assess competencies of employees
• Help advise teams on how to improve team results.
If interested you may send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and assessment.