- Define and maintain development practices and standards that let us move fast with quality.
- Work with Product Managers, Developers, and Business owners to review, evaluate, and document current business and data models of Mynt.
- Develop and plan training programs to educate teams on building high performance distributed services.
- Evaluate tools and technologies that we can use to reduce platform and operational costs, improve productivity, performance, and overall quality of our product.
- Work with engineering leads to design and implement scalable, resilient system architectures.
- Collaborate with other team members to craft quality technical solutions.
- Work with enterprise architects to define the architectural blueprint of Mynt
- 3-5 years of combined experience in engineering management, system and/or enterprise architecture, programming, and software design
- Experience designing and developing scalable, high performance distributed systems a plus (REST/microservices/Java/Spring), DevOps: continuous integration, automated testing, cloud deployments, etc.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as Amazon AWS
- Experience with data modeling and architecture a plus; developing and implementing an enterprise wide agile framework a plus
About the Company
Mynt is a leader in mobile financial services focused on accelerating financial inclusion through mobile money, micro-loans, and technology. As an affiliate of Globe Telecom, Ant Financial (affiliate of Jack Ma's Alibaba), and Ayala, Mynt provides secure, accessible, and convenient fintech solutions to individuals, businesses, and organizations. Its vision is a cashless nation leading to finance for all by disrupting traditional channels through digital financial technology services.