Field Broadband Engineer
1. Provides install/repair services for Voice and/or Data service at customer's premises in addition to install and troubleshoot additional connected devices.
2. Follows the procedures as documented in the operating and standards manual.
3. Ensures the service provided meets with customer's requirement and/or Company standards
4. Explains/demonstrates the service provided to customer for their acceptance.
5. Answers or refers customer inquiry on general services/products provided by the company.
6. Liaises with other internal working parties to solve any problems during service position.
7. Perfroms shift, mid-night, or standby duty as schedule.
8. Passes customer's feedback and comments to field supervisor for corrective/preventive action.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or IT related courses (Preferably Licensed Engineers)
2. Amenable to work in Cubao, Quezon City
3. Must possess a non professional/professional driver's license (can drive 4-wheel vehicles)
4. 6 working day-schedule
5. Can start ASAP