Cadetship Training Program
The Manila Water CADETSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM (CTP) is a 6-month program that provides qualified cadets opportunities for specialized training and work experience, which are designed to drive excellence in technical, business and management skills.
Manila Water takes pride in the fact that its graduates are professionals guided by the values of excellence, accountability, team orientation, social responsibility and integrity.
Manila Water provides this unique opportunity to young individuals to be part of a team that improves the quality of life of Filipinos.
The Cadetship Training Program includes the following components:
1. Classroom Training
3. On-the-job Training
We are looking for:
- Fresh graduates of any business or engineering course (i.e. Civil Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental and Sanitary, or Industrial Engineering)
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- With engineering professional license and driver's license is an advantage
Manila Water offers for qualified candidates many opportunities, including:
- Comprehensive training;
- A continuing development program even after graduation to support the cadets’ career in the organization;
- A career that is performance-driven and dynamic;
- A career that has a career track mechanism, which ensures participants a performance-based movement in the organization