Technical Assistant for Warranty
1. Graduate of Civil Engineer
2. Knows how to drive; with driver's license
3. With people skills and leadership skills
4. Above average communication skills
5. Has an experience in Quality Control
1. Assist the Technical Associate in assessment of the owner's warranty concern/s.
2. Coordinate with the owner on the schedule and methodology of work.
3. Monitor the progress of the repair and advise the Technical Associate of the progress.
4. Coordinate with the Property Management and contractor on the repair schedule and possible next step.
5. Prepare reports as required.
About the Company
customer-focused services that ensure its residents and end-users live well.