- Attends to client's needs by receiving, investigating, evaluating and resolving inquiries, requests, feedback, and complaints.
- Exercises decision-making within set parameters and guidelines.
- Interfaces/interact with other teams in the bank.
- Graduate from a 4-year college course
- Good listening and comprehension skills
- Adequate communication skills (preferably in English) and can adjust to the language used by the client
- Able to follow a set schedule, which may include weekends, holiday and graveyard shift
- Residing within Muntinlupa or nearby towns/cities/localities
About the Company
Founded in 1851, Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) is the first bank in the Philippines and in the Southeast Asian region. BPI is a universal bank and together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, it offers a wide range of financial products and solutions that serve both retail and corporate clients. BPI's services include consumer banking and lending, asset management, payments, insurance, securities brokerage and distribution, foreign exchange, leasing, and corporate and investment banking.