Finance Senior Associate (Ayala Malls Marikina)
A. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Strategic Management and Direction
o Assists in the cascading and communication of all finance and accounting related strategies and initiatives of Finance Department.
2. Application of Skills and Capabilities
o Handles the daily processing, scheduling and recording of the following finance and accounting functions:
o Petty Cash Management
o Assists in the preparation and submission of financial reports and documentation (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and yearly) to the Senior Finance Manager/Finance Department Manager/Finance Associate Manager.
o Collects data for the Monthly Operations Statics.
o Assists in the preparation of financial reports or data needed by the General Manager.
o Assists in the preparations of financial reports and tax documents of his/her specific mall assignment.
o Assists in the preparation and updating of balance sheet, cash flow and income statement of his/her specific mall assignment.
o Reconciles and encodes financial data into the system.
o Assists in the bookkeeping and recording of daily transactions in his/her mall assignment.
o Evaluates and analyzes financial data and reports to identify causes of accounting and finance related problems and develops sound recommendations for improvement of policies and processes.
o Prepares and submits the following reports on a regular basis:
o Payables Report
o Receivables Report
o Petty Cash and Liquidation Report
3. Performs other management mandated functions.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy preferably a Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum of six (6) months work experience as Finance Associate in retail and property management industries
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications specifically MS Word, Powerpoint, MS Excel and MS Visio as well as other specialized softwares like SAP or Oracle
- Average proficiency level n oral and written communication skills including negotiation, presentation, facilitation and training all levels of the organization
- With average proficiency level in people management, leadership and project management skills
- Must be willing to work in Ayala Malls Marikina
About the Company
Strengthened by Ayala Land’s 30-year heritage in master-planning mixed-use developments, we continue to lead in conceptualizing, innovating, and managing premium retail concepts that cater to a diverse, globalized demographic.
With over 60 commercial centers situated strategically in the Philippines’ main cities and burgeoning centers of growth, our malls serve as lifestyle and cultural hubs that seamlessly integrate built and natural environments through contemporary Filipino architecture and design, and present a refreshing shopping, dining, and leisure experience that enlivens diverse locales nationwide.
For a workday escape, or a weekend with family and friends, Ayala Malls is more than a destination—it is where possibilities spark unforgettable moments and experiences—Awakening Amazing with every day, with every encounter.